Strange spinning class.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Now I know that normaly spinning class should be uneventful but tonight I had an embarrasing moment. So we start our warm up and get into the workout when I look down and see powder on the floor and start to realize that my bike is squeeking. So my wife promptly says get a new bike. So I stop pedaling. The instructor says are you ok? Like I am having trouble in the first five minutes. Not! So I get a new bike. Then as the workout continues my bike starts squeeking again. People keep looking around and wondering who's it is. I am a realitively shy guy so this was slightly out of my comfort zone.
When class was over I removed my bike and saw the dust. It looked like I had sweated dust.

Another fun day at the Y.

Later.

Posted by ebear at 7:35 PM  

1 comments:

Found your blog through CRN - I haven't done the adventure of a spin class yet - just doesn't appeal - something about the bike staying in one place that long. Good for you for going and getting through the embarrassment.

Anonymous said...
November 23, 2007 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment