So how would you like 12 miles on the mill?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Well I woke up this morning for my long run of 12. I turned on the TV to see the weather and guess what! 37 degrees and windy with a touch of rain. Make that a lot of rain. So I quickly turned around and found the comfort of my warm bed. So when I got out of bed I had to finish up the dredded tax forms. Don't worry it was just the city and school the others were done weeks ago. After that I went to the Y. I figured that some miles where better than nothing. Before I knew it I had plans to finish my 12 on the mill. I had brought wild cherry life savers for a little flavor and gatorade. Around 3 miles in I popped one in my mouth. I chewed on it, what seemed to happen next is a peice got logged in my airway. So while running and my eyes watering I caughed. Alot!!! With a mile left I got the chills, you know because the Y likes the room to be set at 100 degrees.
After I got home I have a tendency of relaxing in my car for a few minutes. While I was doing this my neighbor was walking by and seemed to think that something was wrong. I quickly jumped out to reassure him I was ok. Later I gourged myself on Chillis chicken strips with fries and corn. Yum Yum. That was my day in a nut shell.

Love running and everything about it.

Later.

Posted by ebear at 7:52 PM  

1 comments:

thanks for reading my blog! it was so great that you said hi and i am glad you commented! let's keep in touch via blogs for sure. but you need to update yours! :)

Judi said...
May 4, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment