Sometimes I am around and Sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Well I know it has been a long time since I have had any entries. Excuses Excuses. Well I started my training back around Feb something. I signed up for the Flying pig half marathon and was trying to plan my year. I since have had some fustrating times. Now that I am no longer on second shift it is harder to work out. I find that I am tired when I get home. Again no excuse but it is a major adjustment. Then my left achilles is bothering me. Some days it is fine and on other days it never stops aching. I am up to eleven miles in my training program and that run went perfect. It could have been faster but I will take a 9 something pace per mile. This also is with the extra pounds I have taken on this winter. I have been able to get some workouts in each week but my eating habits have not improved. To top this off my toe now has a sore red spot on it. Almost like it is infected. I wonder is God trying to tell me something? Is he saying enough is enough or perserve through this, continue what you love. My joy of running has seemed to leave until I am actually about half a mile in to a run. Then I settle in. Don't get me wrong. I love running it makes me happy.

Love running and everything about it!

later.

Posted by ebear at 1:57 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment